Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Stoning.

there's a fly in my room
i'm watching it buzz around
it flies around my head
making a funny little sound

the fan drones on
an incessant whine
my laptop's air vents
imitate that just fine

a bird perches on my windowsill
it chirps, and looks at me
it looks to the sky
and sings ever so sweetly

it stares at me in the eye again
i see a soul behind those eyes
it cocks its head like it knows me
and off into the horizon it flies

im all alone again
staring at my wall
i'm not emo, not stoning
no, not at all.









(optional stanza for selective perception)

the sounds of my msn convos
fail to jolt me awake
hafeez's asking me to include him here
so his name's here, for its sake.

... lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home