Saturday, November 10, 2007

WHAT HAPPENED TO COLONEL SANDERS?!

look at this.

just look at it.

COLONEL SANDERS IS WEARING AN APRON!
they made him look like some mama's boy. an APRON. a RED one no less. what is he, ambassador for singapore?

i'll bet he's spinning in his grave.
...
...
...






ANYWAYS.

we went to botanical gardens today to take draft pics for photog. despite the LOOOOOOOOOONG walk mr prabakaran made us go on, it was a pleasant experience. =D

this is where we were:

and this is where we went.


this here's MAYO STREET. we saw it in the bus while travelling to botanical gardens. now we know where mayo comes from. XD

the flowers there - such amazing colour - just shows His creativity and works.
pictures cannot fully capture the wonder of it all.

dedicated to my Lord:

All the colors of the rainbow

All of voices of the wind

Every dream that reaches out


That reaches out to find where love begins

Every word of every story

Every star in every sky

Every corner of creation

Lives to testify

For as long as I shall live

I will testify to love

I'll be a witness in the silences

When words are not enough

With every breath I take

I'll give thanks to God above

For as long as I shall live

I will testify to love.

Amen. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home