Sunday, November 04, 2007

Waterlogged.

waiting for 20 plus minutes in the rain for a cab is NOT a good thing.

please excuse the blindingly obvious typo on my previous post. it's been edited after... much criticism. XD yes yes i KNOW it was 2-2. i took a picture lah. your fingers don't work well when your brain's burning.

anyways, here's part 2 of the stayover pics..



AND the anniversary service plus the Come Bless The Lord service.


note the many many pictures of daryl ooi. the camera wasn't in my hands when it took all those pics.


the new sanctuary and chapel's beautiful.
God is awesome in this place. =D

of notable mention: the mellowgreen service. =D





old people are cute, aren't they? haha!
i shall go and bathe now.

Though I've little strength
Though my days are few
You gave Your life for me
So I will live my life for You. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home