Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Return To School.

As I walk back into school
back to the old, yet the new
i bow my head in silent thanks
such joys are truly few.

huzzah. school's reopened!

a very very welcome respite from the rotting at home. now i have someplace else to rot. haha.

and now, just to prove my photoshop is still as good as it once was:


presenting: pugfeez.

p.s. If you want your face spliced into a dog, do let me know. its loads of fun. X)

the new sem has uber interesting modules. looking forward to learning (yes boys and girls, ian cheng is attempting to learn!) new things.

best things first: FRENCH. the language which can make any food sound fantastic.
and of course, photography. now i get to toy with a big professional camera. MORE unglam shots to come. just you people wait. >:)

of course, with the new semester comes new things - including my goal to have a MUCH higher GPA. my previous GPA of 2.1 just won't cut it. with the addition of the new modules which i am actually interested in, this -should- prove much easier to attain.

now for the more sober stuff.

among all the hustle and bustle of returning to poly, the holidays suddenly disappear as if they've never existed. then again, can one ever prove that something existed in the past if that particular thing never left something behind as evidence of its existence?

how does one leave behind something to be remembered or recognised by? is it even important to leave something behind? would one want to carve a niche for oneself, or simply fade away into history without even a footnote?

what will i want? or even do for that matter?

...

what will you do?








i can only hope and pray for what is to come.

I will follow Him,
Follow Him wherever He may go,
And near Him, I always will be
For nothing can keep me away,
He is my destiny.

I will follow Him,
Ever since He touched my heart I knew,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love.

He IS my destiny.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home