Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Abigail's Birthday~

Happy Birthday Abigail (aka my niece.)

hope the tissue packets came in handy. ROFL.

pictures say a thousand words, and in this case they narrate what we did the whole day. due to the 250++ pictures, i have split the slides into 2:

Food, Bowling and Pool:


Carl's Junior rocks. totally. finally, a burger that takes me a long time to eat.. and a burger that fills me up. not to mention the free flow. thank you aaron pang for lending. he's still guilty by the way. ;) see previous post if you don't already know.

Arcade:


i had no idea the likes of amos and glen would enjoy the para para game with hands flailing around and such.. amos was scary. never in your life would you expect a rugger to go para-paraing wouldn't you? there you go. brute force mixed with lian-ness is not a pretty sight. and we spent like hours in the arcade. amazing how time flies isn't it?

if ya'all want the photos you can go sign up for picasa, download the program and then get to download the whole album. much easier.

boy, i should get paid for advertising.

my hand still aches. i woke up finding that i had been sleeping on the hand. i have no idea if the ache comes from sleeping on my hand or from the dart. either way, i could still own in pool.
YES, I REPEAT. I OWNED IN POOL FOR THE FIRST TIME. the combined force of Hwa Chong and Dunman Sec pwnt SAC and Cat High. huzzah. you should have seen me.

THE KING OF POOL REIGNS.

ONE MORE WEEK TO SCHOOL. and man, my tagboard is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home