Monday, October 15, 2007

A DART THRU MY HAND. (Updated @ 12.29am)

im currently at andrew's house blogging this. aaron pang dragged me here and threw a dart HARD. the whole needle (2.6cm) sank into my hand.
thank God for the fats in my hand. if i were any thinner the dart would have pierced through the other side.

surprisingly it doesnt hurt at all. it's just.. aching. not even at the spot. my finger joint is aching slightly. it doesn't even bleed.

charlene is wailing and aaron pang is feeling guilty. he can't forget about it.

the whole scene went like this:

about 5 plus:
andrew: "these darts can kill people (be careful)
us: *throws darts like we don't care."

about 6:
*charlene comes*
andrew: you all can go eat now!
me: okay lets go eat *sticks dart in board*
aaron: *throws dart and hears the impact*
me: *thinks its an eraser and proceeds to stick the dart in the board*
*realises the supposed eraser didnt bounce*
*looks at hand and notices the dart sticking outt*
*slowly comes to a realisation*
"ow."

the dart was stuck deep. the whole needle was inside.. and it took me 2 tries to get it out.

charlene says she feels my pain (even though i dont feel any) and keeps whining and wailing "OW OW SO PAIN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY HAND VERY NUMB NOW!"

andrew (who just came out of the toilet) was stunned and saw the dart penetrate the skin in bullet time and just stoned there.

aaron thought it hit the board and was laughing until he saw me try pulling the dart out and failing the first time. he's still feeling bad now.

for all those lazy people out there, here's a photo re-enactment. i failed to take pics when the dart was still in my hand.. looks like i'll never become a great photographer. a great photographer always puts pics above safety.. sobs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
disclaimer: these pictures are photoshopped but they depict real-life scenarios with no exaggeration whatsoever. ask the people present if you don't believe me. HAHA.

the murderer-to-be with the weapon

him throwing it.

my hand there (i had just stuck a dart into the board)

the dart sticking into my hand.

me staring at the dart.

me yanking the dart out during the 2nd try.

the deceptively small but deep hole.

me not feeling any pain.

andrew's brother obviously not feeling any pain too.

the culprit trying to take his mind off the dart in my hand.

disclaimer: these pictures are photoshopped but they depict real-life scenarios with no exaggeration whatsoever. ask the people present if you don't believe me. HAHA.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this second disclaimer is for the no-brainers who didnt read the first one.

it really doesn't hurt. but it was stuck there really really tight. imagine me trying to yank it out but failing. now that is some serious stuff. andrew describes it with great detail. seek him for more info. lol.

i hope there's not gonna be an infection. my fingers are aching.. and there's no blood. surprisingly.
in spite of the movies and anime and stuff showing times when blood spurts out of every wound, this 2.6cm deep wound bled like a small dot. about the size of this: O
yep.

boy, this is gonna spoil every movie/anime experience from now on. everytime they get stabbed by a large needle through the hand, i'll be thinking "hey its not supposed to bleed!"
or maybe its just that my fats sealed up the wound.
whatever.

andrew, charlene and aaron pang probably think i'm crazy right now. after all, i am the guy who smiled and laughed while having a dart stuck into his hand and laughed about it all the way.
i think i'm nuts too.

im still typing when i could be eating.













if i die because of an infection, let this post be the last.
good bye. tell whoever i loved that i loved them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home