Sunday, October 07, 2007

Alas..

my strict code of not listening to chinese music has been broken, thanks to mister joshua poh.
hence the song on my blog now.

it fascinates me.

i learnt an interesting method of eating the meat in bak kut teh from mr aaron pang today:
Step 1: Attempt to take out the bone with a fork and spoon.
Step 2: Spill the soup all over the table and get it all over the people sitting next to you.
Step 3: Claim step 1 was the whole idea.

which explains my stained and smelly pant leg. washing it with water made it worse. not to mention walking back to my seat in a crowded coffeeshop with many an eye on me.

the holidays are gonna be over soon. just two more weeks.
some may ask: You crazy fella, why would you want holidays to be over?

Reason 1: I cant work due to the short amount of time left in the holidays. nobody would employ me.
Reason 2: I'm not some kinda party-goer who has something to do everyday.
Reason 3: Dragging myself outta bed after weeks of hibernating just to do a simple chore takes much effort. the hibernation HAS to stop.
Reason 4: I miss the people at school.

reason 4 being highly subjective.
NO, i do not miss the psychos or the schizos or the zombies.
NO, i do not miss the smart alecks, the bootlickers and the jocks.
NO, i do not miss the smoky bus stop and the early hours i have to drag my lump of a body from the bed.

but i do miss all the nonsense. and the smiles.

i'm going nuts again. rofl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home