Monday, October 01, 2007

Huzzah.

Oldness..


and one step closer to the Lord.

how ironic. its children's day and i'm feeling old already. *more kudos to jabez for noticing this.*

sleep held me in its nefarious cloud until denise's call jolted me awake. kudos to bon jovi for singing a really annoying alarm tone.
thanks denise for waking me up. haha.

hmm.. now the usual process of thanking people.. here goes.
in no particular order:

my beloved cell - vivien, aaron, ben, soh, amanda, bernie, helen, chin.
the kfc youths
wei ming (the fella from dunman) - XD
desiree
phildia
sue ean
gab soh
nicole
denise
jer yuan
gabriel tan
jared
lih yuan (!) who actually remembered! =D
jabez - the 2nd caller. ;p
ben
josh poh
aloy
wesley

and all the other people who wished me. i think i missed some people out. XD do remind me.

now thats outta the way.. here are the pics:
















KFC children's day pics:

gee. its 12 plus and i just woke up. what now?

tomorrow's dinner with the class. i think i gotta bring an extra shirt. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home