Wednesday, October 03, 2007

More Photos..

here are the pics from andrew's cam: a slightly better view of the ambush at home.



my teeth hurt. especially my canine. this is the first time they're hurting since i put the braces on. the gums are a different story. gah. i can't eat hard stuff. the feeling of the metal on my canines makes me feel... like a vampire. =_=

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. my crumpler bag strap got melted by the sparklers. its halfway cracked now.. i just heard a cracking sound when i stepped on the strap and saw the melted dusty remains. (cut off the weight-inspired joking here.)


major bummer.

and here are the pics of some of the presents i got for my birthday. (actually up to date this is all i have.. but more to come on saturday. hopefully. XD )

adabelle's..

the cavemen's..

dawn jie jie's..

some of the kfc youths and josh:

totally love you people. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home