Monday, July 14, 2008

Flowers.

Flowers bloom where your feet fall
the heavens tremble at Your Name
such is the Greatness and Majesty
of the one who for me took the blame

You knew me before i was created
You know me through and through
any spot or blemish, stain and scar
there is nothing i can hide from You

like a butterfly from a coccoon
like a snake shedding its skin
renewal is my greatest need
to wash away every mistake and sin

like a swine in the mud
i wallow in my comfort
not willing to budge
when i need it
please, Father
give me a much needed nudge.

that still, small voice
i've long forgotten how it sounds
i shall try finding it once more
a horse needs to be broken
a hound needs to be trained
remind me what and Who i'm living for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home