Saturday, October 18, 2008

my father noticed two of my transformers yesterday.

he noticed Optimus Primal and Megatron - the first 2 transformers that i ever had - Primal was from my dad when he went to the USA, and Megatron from my mother from MPH Bookstores (when it was still there) in Parkway Parade.
i recently bought them both again - finally completing the set of what i had when i was younger (before the transformers Holocaust.)
both were from when Beast Wars first aired in 1996.




Optimus Primal.


Megatron.

he asked how much they were - and i told him.


later on that night, i treated my family to dinner using the money i earned while working. however, when i went to the ATM, the line was horrendous - and so we went to eat first.
my dad paid first after we were done, and i intended to withdraw the cash and pay him.

my mother and sister went to the supermarket to buy some groceries, while my dad followed me to the ATM.
when i was about to withdraw the cash and return it to him, he told me it wasn't necessary - and to take it as payment for Optimus Primal and Megs ("the gorilla and dinosaur toys").

despite my gentle protest, he told me to keep the money.


miracles certainly do happen - and wonders never cease.









she is scheduled to go for a checkup on monday and an operation on thursday.

also, she has been suffering from chest pains and what she suspects might be mild heart attacks (God forbid) during the week.

i suddenly feel miserable after realising that despite everything, my mother's still my mother - the one who raised me and cared for me for 9 months when i was a burden.
without her, my life would be miserable and lonely.




who fed me when i was in her womb?
who held my hand as i took my first steps?
who picked me up when i fell down and dusted off my skinned knees?
who covered me with my blanket when i kicked them off during the wee hours of the morning when i was younger?

how can i hope to even live comfortably without my mother?

i dont see why anyone has a good reason to feel emo unless their mother is at risk of dying, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home