Monday, November 24, 2008

Things That Go Bump In The Night

yesterday night around 3am i was awoken by a series of thumps and furniture creaking noises.
i hear these almost every night and i bought the cheesy scientific explanation that it was movement caused by the expansion and contraction of objects - but i'm not so sure.

the creaking was louder than usual and the thumps were distinct. i lay awake, thinking that it might be my mother doing housework (she does housework at weird times anyway).

it was then i heard my mother open her bedroom door, switch on the hall lights and come into my room and ask why i was moving around and thumping stuff in the middle of the night.

i almost pooped my pants - i kid you not.

she concluded that it was me and told me to sleep.

about 10-15 minutes later, the thumping started again and i head them getting closer.
then there was a THUMP on my door.

i was scared poopless.
i finally drifted off into an uneasy sleep sometime around 4am after feverishly praying.

what on earth..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home