Friday, December 07, 2007

Nat's Performance @ Victoria Concert Hall. *edited*

Event: 'The Right Step' by Kampong Chai Chee CC.


i vaguely remember my sister participating in the same event a few years back. and i get shivers down my spine just thinking about it. the craters in the floor still remain.

yes, it's the pot calling the kettle black. whatever.

pics are embedded:



here. duh.

enjoy. msn me for higher quality original pics if you want.
photoshop services available - not entertaining morally grey requests. only I get to do that. heh heh.
i love my dslr.


there aren't any pics of the performance because photography wasn't allowed.
but some sgreans, BEING sgreans, simply ignored the rule. camera flashes totally ruin everything.

and the music the ballet was being performed to was totally hypnotic.
hypnotic as in @_@ hypnotic. lol.



*Edit.

It's precisely 0731 hours and i'm just about to go to sleep.
been awake all night just waiting for the perfect sunrise for the photog project..




and the neighbours just had to leave their bamboo poles sticking outta nowhere.
looks like i gotta stay awake for more nights.
or maybe somebody would like to camp out with me at east coast to catch the sunrise.




anyhow,

i managed to get ONE good shot out of the 1 hour i was standing there.


this:

i shall name this shot syaonan-to.
remember your history lessons kids..





and i shall go knock myself unconscious with my pillow.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.
i'm never gonna survive friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home