Thursday, December 06, 2007

SCHEDULE.

Tomorrow: FRENCH TEST.
Notes: I'm screwed. totally. je suis finished.

Sunday:
Chel's wedding (part 1)
drama rehearsal
Chel's wedding (part 2).
Notes: mother doesnt want me to go for rehearsal and i gotta cram everything inside on sunday afternoon. not good. nobody's free to take over me too. gotta find replacement for w&i duty, study for monday's J2 TEST.

Monday:
J2 test. got to try not to fail.
struggle with studying for mmp.
Notes: take a tiny weeny break. try to negotiate with mother on the holiday i'm supposed to have.

Wednesday:
MMP test. Try not to fail.
exams are over.
christmas drama rehearsal.
Notes: bear with juggling drama rehearsals and my mother trying to cram in a holiday so the tix won't go to waste. gotta try to get my timing right for my scene.




just for my own reference. laugh if you want to. lol.

on a side note: does prickly heat lavender really smell like alcohol? O_o

man my head's gonna blow. @_@

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home