Friday, December 12, 2008

Cheng Cheng Cheng *Hong Mao Dan* Cheng Cheng Cheng.

i lost my voice due to 3 days of camp.. and i have to record my Piece-To-Camera tomorrow.

somehow, losing my voice let me learn something - for a singer to lose his/her voice is a terrible feeling (being unable to sing for God and all that), but God helped me realise that sometimes one can worship with song and music even without words.
 
i went to the worship team retreat today (with my voice almost totally gone) and yet during the worship segments, i praised the Lord - by mouthing the words and singing with my heart. this silent worship was one of the best instances of corporate worship i have ever experienced. there was a tangible presence of God in the chapel and i just enjoyed it; my mouth was silent but yet i sang to the Lord.
 
i probably looked ridiculous, but it was an extremely important reaffirmation to me that worship indeed comes from the heart and nowhere else..
and most importantly, my voice was restored a little after worship..


the Lord is great indeed.






Cheng Cheng Cheng *Hong Mao Dan* Cheng Cheng Cheng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home