Monday, December 22, 2008

A Lonely Sunday Afternoon.

i was lying in bed at around 5pm today, wanting to sleep.
however a few thoughts plagued me, and i couldn't rest - instead, i simply stared at the ceiling as the thoughts ran their rounds in my brain.


they obviously got quite a bit of exercise.


this thought was especially prominent: "what am i doing at 5pm alone at home, lying on my bed and doing absolutely NOTHING on a beautiful sunday evening?"


some use sundays for family gatherings, others go out with their friends and those people who have a significant other have some time to enjoy each other's company..
.. and here i am lying awake in bed with nary a thing to occupy me, all alone.


i shifted, rolled and tossed and turned as i tried to throw the thought from my mind, but it clung on with claws that gripped my brain and minced it thoroughly.

i drifted off into an uneasy sleep..




...



and promptly dreamt about a Cloverfield-esque monster ripping through half of Singapore which included half of my block, the subsequent release of all the predators in the Singapore Zoo, and my family, friends and i fighting the animals for food and survival.




BOY, WHAT GIVES?!



wow, 6k views in 8 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home