Sunday, December 09, 2007

A BIG THANK YOU..

to all you people who read my blog.

i had this impression while i was answering the call of nature.
it was a long call btw. XD

my counter shows quite a few hits on my blog..
and it logs only unique ip addresses. singtel probably alternates ip addies so im not so sure.

even so, my blog has been visited near 300 times in about three weeks. thats quite a bit.
NO, i don't refresh on my blog. lol. that's loser-fied.

it's you people that keep me blogging -
the people who view this blog for the remotely scarce entertainment value it has,
the people who view this blog and bother to find out more,
or the people who are just plain bored.

thank you. heh heh.

updating this blog is just about the closest i can get to keeping my writing and poetical skills alive.
entertaining people is just about as important as entertaining oneself, IMO, and i hope to do just that in the smallest way - entertaining people and myself through this blog.

you have no idea how good a feeling it is just to hear someone tell you, 'hey, your post was pretty funny!' or 'hey i read your blog'.

it's great.


by the way, the songs on my blog are mash-ups done by this dude.
his site's here. give the mashups a listen/download.
as you can probably tell, it's worth the time.







gee, i wonder if this blog will become famous someday..




then again, maybe not. goodbye, fleeting dreams of stardom. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home