Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Awesome God.

i woke up this morning with my throat burning, a slight fever and a bad flu.
today was the release of the results via SMS.

as you can probably tell, i wasn't feeling too good about today.

i woke at 8 for no reason and couldnt sleep for 20 minutes (goodness knows why) and woke again at 10, and then again at 2.

and i lay awake in bed, waiting for the dreaded sms ringtone.


and waited..


and waited..


and waited..


and waited..


AND I HEARD IT.




I sprung out of bed (a 100kg mass springing out of bed is a sight to behold) and i grabbed my phone, before frantically prodding the screen to reach the sms screen.


LO AND BEHOLD, MY RESULTS WERE HERE.


Broadcast Performance: B
Cross-Cultural Communications: C+
Multi Cammera: B
Multimedia and Electronic Publishing: D
Radio Production: C

it may not look good to you high achievers and elite, but to me, being from the worst express class in my secondary school and failing nearly every subject there, and having such bad prelim points that even ITE wouldn't accept me, these results were AWESOME.


no failures, and 2 BEES TO BOOT!
maybe my GPA will finally get past 2.5!




THE LORD BE PRAISED!

and for those of you out there who didnt do as expected, here's a quote from a wise friend of mine:

Too often we complain about the bad, and forget all that is good. Lots of bad things happen to us, but it could be worse.


profound, isn't it?
i'm off to celebrate by grabbing some FOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home