Sunday, March 08, 2009

Ella Ella Ella Eh Eh Eh

i left my favourite umbrella behind in church today.
i only just realised it in a moment of... well, realisation.

it had super cute bears running around the rim of the umbrella doing random things.

i remember telling myself 'take the umbrella after service, take the umbrella after service, don't forget it!'..
.. and i promptly forgot it the moment i stepped out of the chapel. i still loitered around the area and talked to people WITHOUT remembering it was there.

i happily went for dinner and went back to church, and HORROR OF HORRORS! i still didn't realise i had forgotten it. i went back AND I STILL FORGOT IT!



i forsook my umbrella for food.

and now its gone.

my cute cute bear bear umbrella.

i hope i can find it tomorrow.







:'( my heart is broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home