Monday, December 10, 2007

COUSIN CHELS' WEDDING!

Today was cousin Chels' wedding to uncle Tom.

and now jabez is officially my nephew. *here are the kudos you wanted some time ago. XD)

Pics here:

Tea Ceremony (Morning)


Dinner (Evening)




and boy am i burnt out. i just finished an online forum assignment as well as an individual online assignment. it's 12:27am and i still have yet to study for my journalism.

my bed will miss me for today. sobs.


I came across this female taxi driver while cabbing to church today. and yes, i have confirmed the fact that women are bad drivers.
describing the details are too painful - all i can say is that i know how the tofu felt in the AE-86.
and i am NOT an initial D fan.
yucks.







SPOILER ALERT. SPOILER ALERT.

first Nathan petrelli:

and NOW jiraiya.


WHAT GIVES? nice characters are dying one after another.
heck, even aunt may's gonna conk off.

Trivia Question:
Out of the three characters here, one is shot in the chest once, one is shot in the chest twice, and one is stabbed in the chest five times. guess who? the winner will be posted in the upcoming post (if people do bother to take a guess. XD)



O_o. there's a burning smell in my house. i thought it was my air-con so i turned it off. then i realised the whole house had the burning smell.



venturing further, i then came to a further realisation that the whole NEIGHBOURHOOD could smell it. talk about silent but deadly.
i wonder if i'll suffocate in my J2 studying- induced coma.




maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home