Friday, December 14, 2007

GOODBYE ALL.

huzzah.
i'm leaving in 3 hours' time for Shanghai.
please please don't miss me.

there -should- be internet access in the hotel room.. which means i might be contactable.
my handphone plan has autoroam so you can sms me what you want me to get at a normal sms rate - but i won't reply because i'll pay the extra charges. haha.

pictures when i get back.






if i disappear somehow, please:

1) take care of my little terrapin. he's outside my house in a little blue bathtub. the neighbours will check on him everyday.
2) give my new 2X2 rubik's cube to aaron pang.
3) give my lego to hafeez.
4) give my manga to whoever wants them from BoB3.
5) give my cd collection to whoever wants them from BoB3. SIVA, OWE CDS RETURN CDs.
6) give my stuffed toys to cousins joleen and fabian.
7) give my spider-man comics to bryan chan/amos pang.
8) tell my relatives i loved them.
9) tell my friends i loved them.
10) tell my enemies i loved them.
11) tell the KFC youths i love them.
12) tell the cluster ppl i love them.
13) tell the cell group i love them.
14) give me a funky farewell.
15) declare to the world that Jesus is my Lord now and forever.
16) do not cry.
17) do not be sad.
18) do not miss me. (okay, maybe a little)
19) do not go into depression.
20) do not forget me.

and big ol' 21:
publish the poems in my blog.





JUST IN CASE. you never know what might go wrong.

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home