Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Drama.

and there we have it.
the last event before my immersion into projects, politics and thousand word essays.

Photos With The Cast Of 'He Ran'.




good memories there. =)




and who could forget the crazy times - the actions for 'From Paris To Berlin' by Infernal, the more recent 'Bee Hoon' version of the script:




"Eh eh eh eh. Back off! Her bee hoon's mine! *and her fishcake too, ahem!*"

"EH WALAO EH. You two lovebirds can stop it or not! Want some beehoon, go to my stall lah! Don't be such a... EXHIBEEHOONIST!"




HAHAHAHA.


yes. memories.

the two strips of black cloth are neatly tied up in a bundle sitting in my pile of sentimental junk which will be looked through when i hit 80 (assuming i live that long) and maybe shed a few tears over.

heh heh.


He ran to me
He took me in His arms
Held my head to His chest
Said “My son’s come home again”
Lifted my face
Wiped the tears from my eyes
With forgiveness in His voice
He said, “Son do you know I still love you?”
He caught me by surprise
When God ran..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home